- 10KW Solar Power Plant Price = 7.2lakh
- Government Subsidy on Solar Plant = approx 2lakh
- Unit Produced By Solar Power Plant In a Year = 13000 to 15000Kwh
- Per Unit Price = approx 8Rs/Unit
- Saving throughout The Year = 1,20,000/-.
- ROI in 4.5 Years
Subsidy & Rebates
State Nodal Agencies for Renewable Energy like CREST, HAREDA, PEDA, UREDA are offering subsidy of 30% on Solar Power Plant in the Residential Sector or non profit making institute under the guideline of MNRE.
- Switch off lights and fans when not required.
- Replace bulbs with LED Bulb or CFL(Compact Fluorescent Lamps).
- Take advantage of daylight by using light-coloured, loose-weave curtains on your windows to allow daylight to penetrate the room. Also, decorate with lighter colours that reflect daylight.
- Set thermostat of Air Conditioner at 24º C for optimum cooling.
- An insulated ceiling makes a big difference to your energy bills
- Did you know your phone charger is still using energy even when your phone is not attached? Up to 10% of your electricity could be used by gadgets and appliances that are on standby.
- You can install a solar photovoltaic system, or solar panels, which convert electricity from light and contribute to the energy needs of your home or business.